Saturday, September 29, 2012

Join me for my Virtual Book Tour

I have a lot of work to do this month. Whew. Who knew this book promotion stuff would be so time consuming? I am stoked, though! Having been an entrepreneur most of my working life, I did not expect to be surprised by the avenues available for promoting my book. Well.... I was SO wrong. There are so many unconventional ways to get the word out and many that are customary in the publishing world that I just did not know about.

I will be on a whirlwind Virtual Book Tour for most of October. I will be getting interviewed about "Dog-Ma, The Zen of Slobber" on many book blogs and web sites, guest blogging and appearing on Talk Story TV. All of this is new for me and it has been so fun to discover what marketing avenues are available for new authors. I connected with BK at Virtual Book Tours (http://www.vbtcafe.com). She has been amazing and so creative in getting me set up to show my book to the world.

Here is our tour schedule for October:

October 2 - Introduction at VBT Cafe' Blog

October 4 - Book Feature & Excerpt at Book Reviews By Dee

October 8 - Interviewed at Reviews & Interviews

October 10 - Interviewed at Talk Story TV

October 12 - Book Feature & Excerpt at The Official Blog-Zine of Terra Little

October 16 - Guest Blogging at Cafe' Creations Topic

October 18 - Review & Guest Blogging at A Book Lover's Library

October 22 - Guest Blogging at huithiang!

October 24 - Guest Blogging at Romance That's Out of This World

October 26 - Reviewed at Kaisy Daisy's Corner

October 30 - Guest Blogging at The Golden Pen Review

I will post a reminder on the day of each tour stop with a link so you can stop by, see what we are chatting about, hopefully leave a comments or two for me. I will be responding to comments and questions all day long.

It's going to be a fun month!

Remember to check out the book at http://www.DogmaTheBook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment